Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I would like to say Hello







Hello, my name is Henry. I just had another birthday without a family. I am now 8 years old. I would really like a family to take me home. My best friend has a family now, but I don't. I'm lovable and I like to draw and listen to music. I also like to play outside on the playground with the other kids and take walks. My teachers say I'm pretty smart, but sometimes I'm shy about speaking. However, I really do like to be around other people and seek out other ways to interact. When I was a baby the nannies always said I loved to play peek-a-boo:-) I'm happy, clever and outgoing and I need a mommy and daddy to love me and tuck me in at night and cuddle with me. I need someone to help me with my homework and teach me how to swim and ride a bike. Where is my mommy and daddy? Please come find me soon!
Henry's teachers describe him as bright, sweet and obedient. He understands English, but doesn't speak much of it yet. Would he make a good addition to your family? Contact me: marcisk@asiadopt.org

No comments:

Post a Comment