Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Rose By Any Other Name....

If you haven't taken a look at our waiting children yet, please go take a look at sweet Rose! I can't believe no one has snatched her up yet! She is Non-Special Focus, so she needs a dossiered family.  Anyone? Contact me for more information about sweet Rose or any of the other waiting children. It looks like May and Ruby from our last list as well as Cassie and Yvette from this latest list all have families. Congratulations to them! However, the rest are still ready and waiting for their forever families to find them! I wish I could post their sweet faces, but you can go back and see them on my blog post here:

http://asiahope.blogspot.com/2012/05/after-22-grueling-hours-of-travel-and.html

She is the girl chewing on the cracker...precious, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment