Thursday, February 18, 2010

Anyone Looking to adopt a deaf child?



Every once in a while I get emails from families looking to adopt a deaf child. Unfortunately, those families haven't contated me recently and we have two deaf children! Lin is the adorable little boy from our Hope Journey program and Daniel is another boy on our waiting child list. Both boys have quite the little personalities and would no doubt make the right families very happy. If you know any families looking to adopt a deaf child, please send them my way before tomorrow when I have to send files back.



Thank you,




Marci

1 comment:

  1. Hi, My name is Tina Parman and my family is interested in adopting a Deaf child. I have not yet started anything formal on the process. My husband just retired from the military and we have been getting him set and finding him a job(busy). We attend a church which has both hearing and Deaf and we all worship together. My eldest child will be attending Barton college next year majoring in Deaf studies. My 9 year old and myself have been studying ASL with her and we have many Deaf and Hard of hearing friends. Please e-mail me: tinamarieparman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete