Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ASIA Still has a private waiting child list for a little longer

I have had so many families contact me about adopting Lucy and I'm truly moved that so many are willing to help a child with such a serious condition. That brings me to another point while we continue to advocate for Lucy. ASIA still has several other children on our private waiting child list whose files will have to go back soon. Webster and Wesley, the twin 12 year old boys that want to go into public service jobs are still in need of a family. Niva, who has repaired cleft lip and palate and Hep B is still available. Samantha, Benji, Leo and Henry are all children left on our waiting child list. Not to mention the over 1500 children available on China's shared waiting child list currently. They all have sweet faces and are in need of families to help them reach their full potential. If you knew their stories and saw their pictures, like Lucy's, I'm sure many more of you would come forward. So if you're wanting to adopt a waiting child, contact me and see if one of these children could be the one meant for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment