Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Know I Was Born For a Reason...




The children at Bao an between the ages of 3 and 6 years old attend the Sunshine Academy. Their teacher, Heidi, teaches them English and music, which gives them a tremendous head start when they either enter public school or get adopted by an English-speaking family. The Sunshine Academy has a great website with a very touching video on it about their mission. Please take a moment to take a look...some of our Hope Journey kids are in it: "I know I was born for a reason" http://www.casunshine.org/index.asp




The Sunshine Academy's mission is very close to ASIA's. I know these kids were born for a reason, too. Their destiny does not end in China. It is with loving families somewhere in the world. It is ASIA's job to connect those families with these children. If you have a heart for the children, please share this with everyone in your community to help find that connection for the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment