Friday, March 4, 2011

Treasure Each Day

There are some things in life that make you wake up and realize you need to treasure each day, savour each moment with your children, and if you're thinking about creating a family, or adding to yours, don't wait. You never know what the future will hold, but a child's mind is a wondrous thing! They are filled with such wonder and joy at the simplest things. There's nothing better than having an excuse to act like a kid again with your child:-)

Whenever I thought about being a parent, I always thought about Halloween because it is one of my favorite holidays, and being a parent gives me the perfect excuse to go to the pumpkin patch, carve pumpkins and do all the things that I love about Halloween! Now that I am a parent, it's not just Halloween I love, but every day I get to see my child discover new things, tell me stories in her own way or just be goofy and fun. For me, there is no greater joy than being a parent and I get to see that joy in others, too.

I'm happy to report that a family is working very hard to be able to adopt Milly! I'm also happy to report that there has been some interest in the Hope Journey II kids, even though their files are now on the shared list. I continue to share their pictures and videos with folks asking, which gives me hope. I was afraid they would get lost on that list, but they haven't! So my hope has returned. So on that hopeful note, I leave you with hope for the future. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment