Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our last Chance

I have been at a loss for words about these kids lately. They deserve so much more than I have been able to convey. Now it is Chinese New Year and most of China is heading home to visit their families. This is our last chance to find these children families. Orphans in China don't have families to go to, so it must be an especially difficult and sad time of year for them. Those who have endured another holiday season without the child you have dreamed of can surely understand their feelings. So many opportunities have come about this year to help families bring home older children and special needs children, yet these kids still wait. I fear that I have failed them. Pictures surely speak louder than words, so in honor of Chinese New Year, I will post the Lion Dance Video again for your viewing:

No comments:

Post a Comment