Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Unless...


Today is the day these Hope Journey II kids' files will be returned to CCAA. I will leave up their descriptions and pictures on this blog in hope that someone will come along and want more information about these kids in the future. I hope their files will be available on the shared list or with another agency. I'm happy to provide the information we have about them to anyone who asks--families or agencies. In the words of Dr. Seuss: "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." I'm sad that these kids have not found their families yet, but hopefully they will soon. Perhaps another agency will have better luck.


Beginning tomorrow I will advocate for the kids on our individual waiting child list until our next new program like Hope Journey. Stay tuned for more information....

No comments:

Post a Comment