Friday, May 20, 2011

A Little Adoption Inspiration

Today my heart was so happy as I talked to one of our moms who got home yesterday with her new son. He was part of our Hope's Journey 2 program last year and even with the jet lag, I could hear the utter happiness and wonder of actually having him home and playing in their backyard!

It is always the children and the families like this that inspire us every day.

If you are looking for some inspiration on why you should consider adoption, below are some thoughts from other ASIA families:

...."Where do I start? I find joy everyday because of my sweet daughter. If anyone is worried about loving an adopted child, don't! I have 4 biological children and the love isn't any different. I pray that we can add another little one to our family some day."

...."Adoption comes from the heart. When we decided to adopt it felt so right...like we were meant to go on this journey all our lives. Our daughter completes us."

...."My sons were born in my heart long before they ever came home. The One who formed the universe hand picked me to be their mom. Our lives have been changed in ways that we never could have imagined when we first decided to adopt."

No comments:

Post a Comment