Friday, April 23, 2010

Surprise!

A surprise arrived on our CCAA intranet this morning--we got two more files of young children to add to our Hope Journey list! We received an adorable 2 1/2 year old girl and a 3 1/2 year old boy. Their pictures just make me want to scoop them up! The boy has a special need that sounds scary, but it doesn't seem to affect him much, so I encourage you all to look into any special needs that you don't know about on our list. Now, you should all be aware that none of these children are certain yet, until we get to China and figure out who is actually there...sometimes things change during that time. That said, we have posted them on our password protected website, so take a look! Since I can't access the blog from China, I will be emailing Vicki and she will be posting for me. So expect updates starting Tuesday or Wednesday next week...Enjoy!-Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment