Friday, January 20, 2012

Re-Mentioning Evan


I want to talk about Evan again because he still hasn't had any interest and I just can't believe it! We received the gift of 250 pictures of Evan, all the way from when he was little until now. They are adorable! I will give you a teensy tiny taste of them:





Isn't he scrumptious???? So, seriously...why has this adorable little boy not found a family yet? Is he really cursed to be a boy? Help me out and share this blog with everyone you know so they can see how cute this little boy is! We need to find his family! I just can't believe he has been with so many different agencies and still, his family has not been found! Let's rally the troops in honor of Chinese New Year and get this boy to his family!

Happy Chinese New Year! Xin Nian Kuaile!

No comments:

Post a Comment