Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Misty

Misty was amazed by the microphone. When she got up to introduce herself via microphone she extremely enthusiastic. Later on, when I had the chance to see her in the interview room, she explained why she was so amazed on the stage.

“That thing is so powerful. When I talk, the voice is so loud. I didn’t even try to talk loud. I was wondering if my brother could hear me, so I tried to yell his name.”

I am so relieved after I heard that, because I couldn’t understand a word she was saying on the stage. The only thing we saw was the nanny trying to get her off the stage. She kept grabbing the microphone and didn’t want to leave.

I can tell she is a very outgoing and active child. When she saw my file that has her picture on it, she told me the guy sitting far behind was her foster older brother. He rode a bicycle to take her for the picture that day. He was sitting there waiting for her. Misty loves to have her picture taken. Whenever she gets chance she will pose for camera.
--Fei

No comments:

Post a Comment