Thursday, September 2, 2010

Girls and Chrissy







Joy's wonderful posts made me realize that even if you want a girl, you may not end up with that girlie girl. As I read through her posts, I sat there thinking, my daughter loves trains, planes and cars and wrestling! She points to every plane overhead with a big smile and exclamation..."plane!" She also loves to pull mom to thr ground and wrestle. Of course, she also loves clothes, shoes and her doll, Nancy. So I guess whether you end up with a boy or a girl, they can have very similar qualities!






I have thought for a long time that we had a family for Chrissy, but it was not meant to be. This girl is adorable, personable and sweet! There must be a family out there for her! She was one of the first children I interacted with at the camp and she was so sweet! She was definitely curious about me, but didn't hesitate to dance and play with me. She is a girlie girl! She loves dresses and pretty things and her English teacher describes her as very relational. She has close friendships with other girls in her class. Chrissy is one of the children who was chosen to participate in many of the performances along with Mark, Cherry and Jimmy. When I first posted pictures from the camp, I had a lot of people contacting me asking who that adorable girl is in the blue and white dress. Without even having to look at the pictures, I knew it was Chrissy, because she, too, jumped right out at me at the event because she was so dolled up and adorable. I've also had people contact me who have adopted children with the same special need and feel that it is very manageable. They are raising happy, healthy children with the same need. Chrissy is a sweetheart and her file is available! If you would like to consider her, please contact me right away: marcisk@asiadopt.org

No comments:

Post a Comment