Thursday, September 16, 2010

My name is Mark




I can sing and dance and draw. See my picture? I wrote some characters on it, too.






Hello, my name is Mark. I am six years old and I'm in the Eagle Class of the Sunshine Academy. I can speak some basic English and write Chinese characters. I like playing with toys and puzzles and helping out by folding sheets. I love to play with other kids and when I grow up I want to be a policeman. I have seen my friends get adopted into families and I want a family of my very own to hug and love me forever. I have a special need, but really, I'm just a little boy who needs a family to love him. My special need hasn't effected me and my teachers tell me I'm smart, well behaved, obedient and sweet. I"m a good student and learn quickly. I get along with other children well and I like to help out others, too. I have lots of friends and the nannies and teachers like me. I'm a good boy....when is my family coming for me?




No comments:

Post a Comment