Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy News!!!!

I've been holding off on posting because I really wanted to make this announcement: Chrissy and Anna have families pursuing them!!!!! Yay for these two children and their families! I'm so happy for them and thrilled that these kids will have loving families:-) Spreading the word around really does make a difference, so thank you to all of the advocates out there working so hard to help these children. I need an icon for jumping for joy to insert here__________!

Someone asked me to mention the kids that are still in need of families. I don't want to taint the good news, but there are still many children still needing families, so here they are:
Harley
Jimmy
Michael
Heather
Lilah
Shawn
Peter
Bo
Thomas
Henry
Mark
Gene
Cherry
CJ
Harold
Edward
Warner
Lisa
Parker
Gavin
Quentin
Kerry
Fabian
Wade

Check out our password protected website listed in our sidebar for more information on each of those kiddos!

4 comments: