Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Names of Children Available for Review







Someone requested that I post the names of the children whose files are currently available for review, so here they are:

Harley
Jimmy
Heather
Gene
Edward
Jack
Gavin
Kerry
Joel
Wade
Jeremy
Cherry
Henry
Bo
Peter
Mark
Lilah
Quentin
Warner
Fabian
Michael
CJ
Thomas
Clive
Harold
Anna
Lisa
Parker
Shawn

Obviously, there are a lot of little boys in this group and it was hard to get to know all of them in this bunch in two days. However, I can say this about all of them--they were all extremely well behaved. I was struck by how incredibly well behaved they were during the performances. Almost all of them sat quietly watching the performances, or playing with a small toy quietly. I didn't see any outbursts or anyone wander off. The only time I saw any little tantrums was during the group activities and it was from a young one, which is probably appropriate for his age. Each of the children had at least one if not more parts in the show and they all did their part well. I feel led to advocate for particular children, but I won't do that here. They all deserve families so that is the goal--please help us spread the word about these little treasures! Contact me for more information on any of them: marcisk@asiadopt.org



No comments:

Post a Comment