Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today I Got a Reminder

Today I sent out an email to check in with our old ASIA families since it had been a while. I got back some fun responses with updated pictures of kids who were adopted years and years ago, and some more recently. It was fun to see how much everyone is changing and how well they are doing. It reminded me that what you see in a referral picture, even if it's one that I have personally taken, is not what you get after the child has a chance to settle in and adjust to their new reality and life. So many of these kids just absolutely blossom and thrive with their new families! It may not be easy work to get there, but nothing worth doing is  :-) So as you look at these adorable kids, remember that! Then go take a look at our password protected waiting child list on our website:-)


Curt
Layla


Judy





No comments:

Post a Comment